|“||It's game time!||„|
|~ Travis Touchdown|
Travis Touchdown is the main protagonist of the No More Heroes series.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far
- Travis Touchdown vs Angry Video Game Nerd
- Leo Victorion vs Travis Touchdown
- Travis Touchdown vs. Jack Cayman (Complete)
- Travis Touchdown vs. Scott Pilgrim
- Travis Touchdown vs. Ryu Hayabusa
- Strider Hiryu vs. Travis Touchdown
- Travis Touchdown vs. Darth Vader
- Travis Touchdown vs. Kirito
- Travis Touchdown vs Mondo Zappa
- Rey vs Travis Touchdown
- Ruby Rose vs Travis Touchdown
- Deadpool Vs. Travis Touchdown
- RED Team vs Travis Touchdown
- Raiden Vs Travis Touchdown
- Darth Maul vs Travis Touchdown
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
Death Battle Info
- Nicknamed: 'No More Hero' and 'Crownless King'
- Age: 30
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: 'Professional' Assassin, Lucha Libre, and Otaku.
- Brother of Henry and half-brother of Jeane.
- Superhuman physical characteristics
- Master Swordsmen
- Skilled Assassin
- Adept Wrestler
- Frequently uses suplexes during a fight
- Extremely Lucky
- Can briefly transform into a Tiger
- Ecstasy Mode
- When in prolonged combat, Travis will get excited and have an adrenaline rush enhancing his strength and speed for a short period of time
Dark Side Mode
- Strawberry on the Shortcake.
- Travis' hair glows yellow, like a Super Saiyan, and his beam katana is supercharged.
- Speed increases exponentially allowing him to speed blitz his opponents.
- Blueberry Cheese Brownie.
- Fires waves of energy to annihilate opponents.
- Cranberry Chocolate Sundae.
- Everything turns monochrome.
- Restricts Travis' movement to walking, but allows him to one shot opponents by cutting off their limbs, impaling them straight into the air, and then slash them into two.
- Anarchy in the Galaxy.
- Allows Travis to momentarily stop time and rain down pink energy, destroying everyone around him.
- Activates by yelling "This is the end!" and slowing down time to a crawl.
- Blood Berry.
- Travis' first primary and trademark weapon.
- A primitive looking Beam Katana which Travis earned through an online auction.
- The weapon that kickstarted Travis' career as a hitman.
- A series of beam katanas created by Dr. Naomi for Travis.
- MK I is a prototype the provides better durability than the Blood Berry.
- MK II is more complete then the MK I and is labelled as the most powerful beam katana ever produced, but it requires to be held by two hands to be properly used.
- MK III is the complete model of the Tsubaki, though weaker then the MK II it operates at maximum efficiency and doesn't require to be recharged.
- Another beam katana made by Dr Naomi.
- Requires being wielded two-handed and trades speed for strength.
- The blade extends based on the wielders Ki or Travis' ecstasy gauge.
- The blade's length decreases the more Travis' health goes down.
- Rose Nasty
- A pair of curved beam katanas.
- Given to Travis in the will of his best friend Bishop.
- Provides great speed and manoeuvrability.
- Kills multiple trained assassins of the United Assassins Association to reach the top.
- Kills Helter-Skelter; the 11th ranked Assassin.
- Decapitates Death Metal; the 10th ranked Assassin.
- Cuts down Dr. Peace; the 9th ranked Assassin.
- Defeats Shinobu, the 8th ranked Assassin
- Vertically bisected Destroyman; the 7th ranked Assassin.
- Bests Holly Summer; the 6th ranked Assassin.
- Murders Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii; the 4th ranked Assassin.
- Kills Speed Buster; the 3rd ranked Assassin.
- Barely beats Bad Girl, the 2nd ranked Assassin (Though he admitted she defeated him just before she bleeds out).
- With help from Shinobu kills Jeane; Travis' childhood love interest, half-sister, and the 1st ranked Assassin after killing the previous holder of the title.
- Decapitates Cloud wannabe Skelter Helter; the younger brother of Helter-Skelter and 51st ranked Assassin.
- Cuts Nathan Copeland in-half; the 50th ranked Assassin.
- In a mech battle, he defeats Charlie MacDonald; the 25th ranked Assassin.
- Knocked out Kimmy Howel, the Nation Student Assassin champion.
- Defeats Matt Helms; an undead pyromaniac and the 24th ranked Assassin.
- Cuts down Cloe Walsh; the 23rd ranked Assassin.
- Destroys Dr. Letz Shake, a giant mech that formerly held the 5th rank but turned into the 10th ranked Assassin.
- Defeated Ryuji, the 5th ranked Assassin, both in a sword fight and a motorbike Sumo match.
- Bests Margaret Moonlight, the 4th ranked Assassin.
- Defeats Captain Vladimir, former Russian Cosmonaut turned 3rd ranked Assassin.
- Bisects Alice Twilight, the 2nd ranked Assassin.
- Got his revenge for Bishop by killing Jasper Batt Jr., the 1st ranked Assassin.
- Fought evenly with his brother Henry, who effortlessly slashed through the giant robot; Letz Shake.
- Tanks multiple point-blank grenade explosions.
- Shrugs off Margaret Moonlight's song which had put Sylvia into a coma for a week when hearing it 100 yards away.
- Shrugged of being electrocuted, multiple times.
- Can will himself to ignore death and keep on fighting.
- Bangs Sylvia so hard that the signs of the hotel he stays at fall off.
- Survives Cloe Walsh's poison.
- Fast enough to block multiple bullets and laser beams with his beam katana.
- Withstands the blades of a chainsaw and multiple beam katanas
- Can slice people to bits in an instant.
- Survived a point-blank mine explosion.
- No sells being impaled.
- Same weakness as any mortal man.
- Can be easily tricked.
- Forced to forfeit his fight with Bad Girl only winning when she succumbs to her wounds.
- Easily overconfident.
- Beam Katana's have a limited charge and need to be rapidly shaken for it to be charged which can take three seconds.
- Beam Katanas aren't waterproof.
- Immature, brash, and perverted.
- Has some reluctance in fighting let alone killing women.
- In poverty and only accepts his job as an assassin to buy more video games.
- Can be caught off-guard.
- Can only access his Dark Side Mode after delivering a Death Blow to a regular enemy