|“||For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron. But now, you shall witness... its DISMEMBERMENT!||„|
Unicron is the embodiment of chaos from the Transformers media franchise. He will appear in a future episode of Death Battle where he shall fight Galactus.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Andross vs Unicron (Abandoned)
Completed Death Battles
- Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann)
- Mephisto (Marvel Comics)
- Aku (Samurai Jack)
- Bowser (Mario Bros)
- Nightmare Moon (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Teridax (Bionicle)
- Hades (Disney's Hercules)
- Kai (Kung fu Panda)
- Dr. Nefarious (Ratchet & Clank)
- Rudy (Ice Age)
- Lord Tirek (My little Pony: Friendship is magic)
- Magor (Gormiti)
- Dr. Eggman (Sonic)
- Scar (The Lion King)
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 0
- Ties: 0
Unicron is the eternal arch-enemy of his twin brother Primus. Also known as the Lord of Chaos, the Chaos Bringer, and the Planet Eater, he is dedicated to consuming the Transformers multiverse. His massive form is powered by the consumption of planets, moons, stars, and even the very fabric of existence. Unicron will not be sated until his ultimate goal is attained: to bring an end to the annoying creation boasting independence around him, and find peace by becoming the living center of a swirling, infinite torrent of nothingness at the end of all things.
To undertake this seemingly overwhelming task, Unicron is able to travel across realities at will, a meandering plague upon existence itself. Integrated into his systems are incomprehensible quantum computers which calculate probabilities forward and backwards in time, in perpetuity, giving his processors an ever changing, evolving map of the multiverse. With these abilities at his disposal, Unicron has thus far devoured approximately 22.56% of known universes. Seen at a detached distance from the multiverse, this collective "Unicron Phenomenon" acts with the characteristics of a virus or plague seeping through reality and succeeding where it can, and retreating when it cannot. Various permutations of Unicron can spawn into existence outside the trappings of the larger entity, hailing from a more mundane origin but possessing the same consumptive traits. For much of multiversal history, the singularity Unicron threatened all of existence, but now, that is no longer the case, versions of Unicron being restricted to their own dimensions.
The only thing that he fears is Primus's essence, contained inside the Matrix of Leadership. To a being of chaos and uncreation, this font of life is a poison.
Frequently, Unicron will make deals with lesser beings, promising them vast new powers in exchange for their servitude. These minions are sometimes stripped entirely of their free will, but others follow him willingly. Service to Unicron, however, is a double-edged sword, for it causes insanity and loss of self. And in the end, Unicron's plans ultimately call for their consumption as well.
Death Battle Info
- Gender: Male
- Age: Immemorial
- Aliases: Lord of Chaos, the Chaos Bringer, the Planet Eater
- Size: Moon/Mars sized (G1 cartoon), Saturn sized (Marvel/Dreamwave comics). Jupiter sized (Hobby Japan), Earth-sized (Transformers Prime)
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman speed
- Hatred fuels and heals him from damage.
- Energy manipulation: Powered by Dark Energon or Angolmois, he can influence those he infuses it into and can transmogrify such beings into his servants.
- Non-corporeal (Abstract form)
- Cosmic awareness
- Devoured approximately 22.56% of known universes
- Shook the universe fighting Primus
- Devoured entire moons, planets, and stars
- Can rip apart Cybertron
- Was smashing moon-sized Cybertron, ate Lithone and both of Cybertron's Moon Base
- Was undamaged from cybertron' moon exploding inside him
- Can torture Megatron/Galvatron from across star systems, possessing his Armada/Energon and Prime counterparts.
- Exists across the multiverse, can pull heralds from across space and time
- flew to Cybertron in seconds and reacted to numerous Starfighters
- Created the Mini-Cons.
- Incredible physical impacts can still overpower Unicron
- Planet Q was detonated in order to successfully blow up Unicron.
- Acts of sacrifice, pacifism or heroism an harm Unicron so long as they aren't influenced by hatred.
- The Matrix of Leadership
- Has a susceptible energy form in Beast Wars: Neo
- His physical form would've apparently been destroyed by a solar cannon built by a time-hopping Galvatron