Wario is a character from the Super Mario Bros. and Wario Land/Ware series of video games. He previously fought Knuckles the Echidna in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Akuma vs Wario (Completed)
- Wario Vs Bandana Dee (Completed)
- Wario vs Bane (Completed)
- Wario vs Bass (Abandoned)
- Wario vs Big the Cat (Abandoned)
- Bizarro Vs. Wario
- Wario vs Black fire (Teen Titans) (Abandoned)
- Bluto vs Wario (Abandoned)
- Wario Vs. Bo' Rai Cho (Completed)
- Wario vs Bowser
- Wario Vs. Conker (Completed)
- Wario VS Dallas
- Wario vs Dark Pit (Completed)
- Dio Brando vs Wario (Completed)
- Wario vs. Donkey Kong (Completed)
- Eddy vs Wario (Abandoned)
- Peter Griffin vs Wario
- Wario vs Enoch (Abandoned)
- Wario vs Eric Cartman
- Wario VS Golden Queen
- Groose vs. Wario (Abandoned)
- Jake Long vs Wario (Abandoned)
- Jeanne VS Wario
- King Dedede vs Wario
- Wario VS King K. Rool (Completed)
- Wario vs Knuckles the Echidna (Completed)
- Wario VS Little Mac
- Luigi vs. Wario (Completed)
- Mario vs Wario (Completed)
- Wario vs Meta Knight
- Wario vs. Metal Sonic (Completed)
- Wario vs. Mr. Krabs (by TheDragonDemon)
- Negaduck vs Wario
- Obelix VS Wario
- Wario vs Pete
- Wario vs Popeye
- Wario vs Proto Man (Completed)
- Wario vs Ragna the Bloodedge (Completed)
- Robbie Rotten Vs Wario (Completed)
- Wario VS Rouge (Completed)
- Wario vs Rufus (Completed)
- Sans vs Wario
- Wario VS Scourge (Completed)
- Wario VS Scrooge McDuck
- Wario VS Shadow
- Wario vs Shovel Knight
- Wario vs Shrek (Completed)
- Sly Cooper VS Wario (Completed)
- Wario vs Sweet Tooth (Abandoned)
- Wario vs Trigger Happy (Completed)
- Wario vs Vegeta
- Wario vs Vergil (Abandoned)
- Wapol vs Wario
- Wario vs Wolf (Abandoned)
- Anti-hero battle royal
- Heavy Class Super Smash Bros Characters Royale (Completed)
- Nintendo Antiheroes Battle Royale
- Nintendo-Related Anti-Hero Battle Royale!
- Star Children Battle Royale
- Super Mario Villains Battle Royale (Completed)
- Wario and Mickey vs The Animatronics (Abandoned)
- Wario & Waluigi vs Baby Mario & Baby Luigi
- Wario and Waluigi vs. The Payday Gang (Abandoned)
- Wario & Waluigi VS Pearl & Amethyst
- Wario Bros Vs Rowdy Ruff Boyz
- Sans and Papyrus VS Wario an Waluigi (Completed)
- Wario & Waluigi VS Shadow The Hedgehog & Rouge The Bat
- Mario-Verse vs Undertale-Verse
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 12
- Losses: 8
- Draws: 0
- Emerald Sustrai (RWBY)
- Goku Black
- Henry Stickmin (Breaking the Bank)
- Tingle (Legend of Zelda)
Feeling that he was "bullied" by childhood Mario, and needing a place to call home, Wario attempted to steal Mario's home from him while using a spell to appear the rightful owner. Mario eventually drives Wario off and he and his partner Waluigi caused trouble for the Mario Brothers since. But Wario sometimes does the right thing, for the wrong reasons.
Death Battle Info
- Similar to Mario; although slower but stronger.
- Some injuries do not harm Wario but instead act as comical powerups.
- Chaotic and unpredictable arsenal of abilities and skills.
Attacks and Weapons
- Shoulder Charge - A powerful arm ram that can break block.
- Ground Pound - A powerful butt slam
- Wild Swing Ding - A move where he grabs them by the legs, swings them around, and chucks them.
- Piledriver - Wario performs a piledriver
- Power Throw - A charged up throw that sends enemies flying
- Chomp - Wario bites on his enemy before chucking them away. Allows him to inhale enemies and eat inanimate objects.
- Wario Bike - Wario summons a bike from hammerspace and can ram into his enemy, can do a wheelie, and can even eat and use it as a projectile.
- Wario Waft - His internal gasses can build up to a degree where his farts can be weaponized; creating an explosion that can propel Wario upwards. At full power the 'Wario Waft' is Waro's most powerful attack.
- Corkscrew - Wario spins into the air
- Power Up Pots:
- Bull Pot: Gives Wario a strength boost and lets him cling to ceilings.
- Dragon Pot: Lets him shoot fire.
- Jet Pot: Lets Wario move quicker and fly for short periods of time.
- Giant Balloon Wario 
- Fat Wario - After eating an apple, donut or cake: Wario becomes absurdly obese. His weight is so massive that he can kill enemies by walking into them or create earthquakes whenever he jumps or falls. However his mobility is significantly reduced and the form quickly ends after he 'burns off the fat'.
- Wario Man - Eating strong or rotten garlic can transform Wario into Warioman; a flying nearly invincible 'superhero' that has all of his normal powers amplified. Lasts for not a long time.
- Long history of treasure hunting combined with his success as a videogame company founder and CEO (of WarioWare Micro-Games) makes Wario one of the richest (and greediest) non-royal Mario characters.
- He also apparently owns a dirt-track stadium and a Bomb-Omb factory 
- Survived the Shake King's death explosion and defeated him as well.
- Outran a boulder
- Piledrived a gigantic dinosaur
- Created a dimensional teleporter in seconds
- Survived Every Mario Party game
- Has gone toe to toe with Mario multiple times
- Underwent a rigorous tennis training regime under Bowser's guidance.
- Survived the explosion of about 100 Bob Ombs. (Mario Power Tennis)
- Relatively slow due to his obesity
- Few long ranged options
- Will lose his power-ups if he takes a hit
- Arrogant goofball
- Very lazy
- Will do anything to get money
- Wario has a pet named Hen. Hen is one of the few things Wario loves and openly admits to loving her more than money.