Wonder Woman is a character from DC Comics. She previously fought Rogue in the 3rd episode of Death Battle, Rogue VS Wonder Woman and in the 84th episode, she returned to fight fellow returning combatant Thor in Thor VS Wonder Woman. She also fought Lightning Farron in an episode of One Minute Melee.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Android 18 vs Wonder Woman (Abandoned)
- Bayonetta vs. Wonder Woman
- Beta Ray Bill vs. Wonder Woman (Abandoned)
- Dragon Shiryu Vs Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman vs. Eagle Marin
- Samus Aran vs Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman Vs Erza Scarlet
- Wonder Woman vs. Ghost Rider
- Wonder Woman vs Hercules
- Juggernant vs Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman VS Kratos
- Lightning VS Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman vs. Pit
- Wonder Woman Vs Psylocke
- She-Hulk vs Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman vs Sif (Abandoned)
- Wonder Woman vs Supergirl (Abandoned)
- Superman vs Wonder Woman
- Twilight Sparkle vs Wonder Woman (Abandoned)
- Wonder Woman vs Wolverine
- Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman
- Wonder Woman vs Xena
- DC Trinity Battle Royale
- Rogue VS Wonder Woman vs Akuma vs. Kenpachi Zaraki (Abandoned)
- Injustice Battle Royale (By Eficiente)
Completed Death Battles
- Wonder Woman vs. Chun Li
- Raven vs. Wonder Woman
- Sailor Moon VS Wonder Woman
- Nancy Archer vs Wonder Woman
- Thor VS Wonder Woman (Fanon Version)
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 2
- Losses: 3
- Draws: 0
- Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros.)
- Princess Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
- Pyrrha Nikos
- Saber (Arturia Pendragon)
- Thor (Jane Foster)
Diana of Themyscira was born on a hidden haven of the Amazons, gifted to them by the Olympian goddesses to rebuild their community after a bloody battle waged against them by the war god Ares along with the added task to guard a portal to the underworld. While told that she was given life by the goddesses when Hippolyta fashioned an infant girl from clay, Diana was actually a demigoddess born from her mother's brief union with Zeus. Among her elder sisters who loved her, Diana eventually blossomed into a woman proficient in combat yet filled with a curiosity of the world beyond her home. Diana's chance came when a American military pilot named Steve Trevor crash-landed on Themyscira, the two starting off on the wrong foot before she acts against her mother's wishes to participate in a contest and win the right to escort Trevor back to his homeland while serving as her people's ambassador. Receiving armaments for the task ahead of her, on the condition that she would visit home often, Diana makes her home in Washington DC where Trevor gives her the identity of Diana Prince. But in time, learning more of the world and its myriad of cultures, Diana comes to be known to one and all as Wonder Woman.
Death Battle Info (Rogue vs Wonder Woman)
- Trained since childhood
- Skilled at armed & unarmed combat
- Prefers fists over blades
- Best of the Amazons
Powers from Demeter
- Superhuman Strength (easily overpower Kyrptonians)
- Superhuman durability (resists all but blades & bullets, not life threatening)
- Magic Resistance
- Enhanced Healing Factor
Powers from Hermes
- Superhuman reflexes (faster than Superman)
- Superhuman speed (Faster than light, even faster than Superman)
- Enhanced sight, smell, hearing, touch, & taste
- Increased wisdom
- Superior Empathy
- Animal rapport
- 'Other useless stuff'
Lasso of Truth
- Forged by Hephaestus
- Infinitely elastic
- Forces the prisoners to tell the truth
- Returns after each use
- Razor-sharp edges
- Can cut through most substances
Bracelets of Submission
- Formed from the Aegis of Zeus
- Blocks blades, bullets, beams, & other attacks
- Can discharge lightning
Death Battle Info (Thor vs Wonder Woman)
- Real Name: Diana
- Aliases: Diana Prince, Goddess of Truth
- Height: Approx. 6'' | 1.8 m
- Weight: 130 lbs | 59 kg
- Amazonian Princess
- Daughter of Hippolyta and Zeus
- Has dated Superman & Batman
- Ran for president...twice!
- Super Speed
- Super Strength
- Near Invulnerability
- Master of close-combat
- Rapid Healing
- Suspended Aging
- Bracelets of Submission
- Deflects bullets
- Summons Zeus' lightning
- Summons Zeus' Aegis shield
- Summon weapon
- Restricts Dlana's full power
- Magical Sword
- Can slice atoms
- Lasso of Truth
- Gold Armor
- Broke into Fortress of Solitude
- Tanked a nuclear warhead
- Helped move the Earth
- Survived and artificial blackhole
- Held back Superdoom
- Withstood multiple Infinite Mass Punches
- Blocked pieces of the Shattered God
- Defeated Ares, Zoom, Mongol, & Supergirl
- Destroyed Doctor Julian Lazarus's clone of Doomsday by shattering it with a punch.
Death Battle Info (Fanon)
Said to have been "blessed by the gods", due to her demigod nature, Wonder Woman possesses superhuman speed (VP to hyper-conic) and superhuman strength with enhanced senses, magic resistance and fast healing. Drawing from her Amazonian training since childhood, Wonder Woman is quite adept in close-range battle. On her own, she can fly at speeds up to Mach-5.
Besides her mother's golden tiara, which she can use a boomerang, Wonder Woman wears an armor-like tunic that Athena commissioned Hephaestus to forge for use by a worthy Amazon. When Diana won the right to venture into the outside world, Hippolyta presented her daughter with the armor after having it painted in the colors of the American flag as a sign of good will from Themyscira. She also wears the Bracelets of Submission, a pair of indestructible silvery cuffs forged from the shield Aegis that serve as a reminder of the shacklers of oppression the Amazons once were subjugated to, using them to various forms of projectile weaponry or discharge lightning.
- Lasso of Truth: Wonder Woman's primary choice of weapon, created for the Amazon queen by Hephaestus from the Golden Girdle of Aphrodite and infused with the flames of Hestia. The lasso is completely unbreakable, its length is usually 150 feet long but can lengthen itself on it's wielder's needs. The lasso is usually used compel whoever is tied up in it to learn the absolute truth, which can have a negative effect on those who are unable to face the truth of their actions. With her strength and speed making it both an offensive and defensive weapon, Wonder Woman can use her lasso in a variety of ways.
- Sword of Athena: Being an Amazon, Wonder Woman can also fight using this godly sword. It is so sharp that it can cut atoms and separate electrons from those atoms. And since it is magical it is able to harm harm someone like Superman. 
- Shield: indestructible shield able to deflect tremendously powerful energy attacks. She is also able to throw it like Captain America's shield.
- One most physically powerful beings in the Justice League.
- Black Canary admitted that Wonder Women with a tenth of her strength her punch can send her all the way to Pluto
- Broke the Chronus Scepter, which is so powerful it can hold the God Wave and has the potential to cause galactic destruction
- According to Batman, Superman is the only individual on earth that can restrain/stop her 
- Overpowered Hercules
- Helped move Spectre who is made of eternity (with Superman's assistance).
- Helped move the Earth (with assistance from other Justice League members)
- Assisted Superman in escaping a black hole while Superman was in the event-horizon. 
- Matched Superman in combat on multiple occasions  even when he was bloodthirsty  
- Created a nuclear explosion by slicing uranium atoms with her sword
- Survived a Black Hole
- Tanked a nuclear explosion
- Tanked 3 Infinite Mass Punches from Zoom, Infinite Mass Punches hits with the force of a white dwarf star
- Held her own against Amazo who has the powers of the Entire Justice League 
- Alfred called her the greatest warrior on the planet
- Easily deflected rounds from an M230 chain gun and has consistently blocked gunfire with her relatively small bracelets.
- A depowered Wonderwomen dispatched a couple of demons with her unparalleled swordsmanship alone
- Survived an explosion from an Imperiex Drone which is as powerful as a portion of the Big Bang
- With her braces she pushed back the full might of Olympus, which is said to house infinite power
- Survived attacks from the Void Hound, which destroyed ten star systems during a test drive
- Once entered the Speed Force
- Defeats the Kraken
- Fought multiple members of the Justice League while blind folded
- Wonder Woman is able to hold her own against Doomsday and managed to cut off his hand with her sword.
- Defeated the deity Nemesis in her own realm.
- Said by Batman to be the most skilled fighter in the world
- Defeats Genocide, her evil future self
- While her strength is absurd, she can still be overpowered.
- She is not immune to her own Lasso
- As a Demigod, she still has normal human weaknesses. Her durability feats are inconsistent.
- Can still be harmed by sharp weapons and ordinary bullets. She admits that she and Superman have huge differences in durability. 
- Still susceptible to poisons and toxins, such as Scarecrow's Fear Gas and the Joker's Venom.
- Usually wears her skimpy outfit for combat rather than switching it for a full protective overall even when she knows that her skin is vulnerable.
- While the Sword of Athena is a powerful holy weapon; it has been destroyed or damaged multiple times. 
- Susceptible to mind control.
- Relatively more brutal compared to other Justice League characters. Her warrior background means she is sometimes willing to kill.
- Batman concluded that with her warrior mentality, Wonder Woman can be tricked into fighting non-stop until she dies of exhaustion. 
- Prefers close combat; her Tiara is her only projectile weapon and is one of her weakest tools.
- Like Superman, she does pull her punches sometimes
- Initially had trouble fitting into American society.
- Classical Wonder Woman needed her jet to travel long distances and she had no ability to fly (all depictions of modern Wonder Woman can fly)
- In some ways, was friendzoned by Superman. (Injustice)
- She was killed from behind by Steppenwolf. (Earth-2)