Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Akuma vs Yveltal
- Doomsday vs Yveltal
- Kalos Legendary Pokemon Battle Royale
- Yveltal vs. Bagramon
- Yveltal vs. Chaos
- Yveltal vs. Hades (Kid Icarus)
- Yveltal vs Grima
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
Yveltal is classified as a Pokémon that brings destruction and heralds doom. It was at some point killed and formed a cocoon which was taken away by Lysandre and revived to power the Ultimate Weapon, which would destroy most of Pokéarth and bring the world to an end except for a select few.
Yveltal was eventually reawakened and captured, preventing this and used to defeat Lysandre in a battle. It is a Dark and Flying Type and classified as the Destruction Pokémon. It is 19'00" in height and weighs 447.5 lbs.
Death Battle Info
- Name:- Yveltal
- Type:- Dark/Flying
- Weaknesses:- Dairy, Ice, Rock, Electric
- Resistances:- Dark, Ghost, Grass
- Immunities:- Ground, Psychic
- Snarl:- A growl that lowers the opponent's Special Attack.
- Dark Pulse:- Yveltal emits a dark aura, which may make the opponent flinch.
- Roost:- Yveltal loses the Flying typing for a turn to heal itself by around half its HP.
- Double Team:- Yveltal increases its evasion with clones.
- Hurricane:- Yveltal creates a strong gale which can confuse the foe.
- Taunt:- Yveltal teases the foe, preventing them from doing anything but attacking for a few turns.
- Razor Wind:- Yveltal absorbs wind like blades and hurls them into the opponent.
- Air Slash:- Yveltal slashes the opponent with razor like air.
- Disable:- Yveltal disables the last move its opponent used.
- Foul Play:- Yveltal turns the opponent's attack against them.
- Focus Blast:- Yveltal launches a shot that does massive damage and may lower the opponent's Special Defense.
- Psychic:- With psychic energy, Yveltal messes around with the opponent, possibly weakening their Special Defense.
- Phantom Force:- Yveltal vanishes into thin air and reappears with a ghost portal, striking the opponent.
- Dragon Rush:- Yveltal slams into the opponent like a dragon crashing, possibly making them flinch.
- Sucker Punch:- Yveltal stops the opponent attacking and attacks them first. This move only works when the opponent is attacking.
- Hyper Beam:- Yveltal shoots a blast so powerful, that afterwards even it needs to relax.
- Sky Attack:- Yveltal takes in energy and launches off a huge blast that deals massive damage.
- Oblivion Wing:- Yveltal sucks out the opponent's energy with his wing.
- Can power the ultimate weapon single-handedly, which can destroy multiple continents.
- Went toe-to-toe with Xerneas.
- Turned Ash's Pikachu into stone.
- Helped defeat Lysandre.
- Can turn enemies to stone.
- Can suck away the life force of enemies.
- Said to cause mass destruction.
- Energy absorption.
- Dark Aura powers up Dark type moves.