Zekrom is a legendary Pokémon from the same title series.
Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far
- Ash-Greninja vs Ryouga-Zekrom (Abandoned)
- Zekrom vs Electric Dragon (Completed)
- Enel vs Zekrom
- Iku Nagae vs Zekrom
- Thor vs Zekrom
- Zeus VS Zekrom
WARNING: The following tab will reveal the numbers of wins and losses for the following character. Read at your own risk.
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 0
- Draws: 0
After several centuries, Zekrom is awakened from the Dark Stone by either N or the hero for a climactic rematch with Reshiram to decide the faith of Unova. Zekrom is an Electric/Dragon type and stands at 9'06", weighing 760.6 lbs.
Death Battle Info
- Name:- Zekrom
- Specie:- Deep Black Pokémon
- Type:- Electric/Dragon
- Weaknesses:- Ground, Ice, Fairy, Dragon
- Resistances:- Electric, Water, Grass, Fire, Flying, Steel
- Thunder Fang:- An electric bite. May make the foe flinch or paralyze them, maybe both.
- Imprison:- Zekrom prevents the opponent using any moves he, too has.
- Ancient Power:- Zekrom launches a wave of ancient stones to try and boost all his stats.
- Dragon Claw:- Zekrom slashes at his opponent with draconian claws.
- DragonBreath:- Zekrom exhales a stream of blue fire at his opponents to paralyze them.
- Dragon Rage:- Zekrom shoots a dragon energy fireball, dealing 40 damage every time.
- Slash:- Zekrom slashes at his opponent with his claws.
- Zen Headbutt:- Zekrom unleashes a powerful psychic headbutt, making his opponent flinch sometimes.
- Thunderbolt:- Zekrom unleashes a bolt of powerful thunder at his opponent, sometimes causing them to be paralyzed.
- Crunch:- Zekrom tries to lower his opponent's defense by snapping down on them with crushing jaws.
- Outrage:- Zekrom goes into a tantrum for two to three turns, ripping apart anything in his way until he gets confused afterwards.
- Hyper Voice:- Zekrom roars so loud that the sound breaks through all substitute defenses.
- Fusion Bolt:- Zekrom crashes into his opponent full-force surrounded in electricity, forming a massive eruption. This works better if used right after Reshiram's Fusion Flare or Blue Flare.
- Bolt Strike:- Zekrom's most powerful move. He rams into his opponent with all the force of lightning, sometimes causing paralysis and boosting the effect of Fusion Flare.
- Teravolt:- Zekrom negates all other abilities with this electrifying aura.